- Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 10:00am. No exceptions will be allowed during peak-season.
- No smoking or burning of candles allowed inside Cottages.
- No pets allowed (with exception of seasonal working hunting/sled dogs contained in trucks/trailers). A cleaning fee of up to $500.00 will be charged if there is any evidence of smoking or pets or candle use. Any damages incurred or extensive cleaning required after check-out will be charged accordingly at the discretion of the Owners.
- No tents or additional sleeping facilities are permitted on Cottage sites or property.
- ATVs, UTVs, and snowmobiles must be transported to designated trail sites. No riding is allowed on Cottage property.
- Keys must be left in the Cottage and/or returned to the Office at time of check-out to avoid lost-key charge of $25.
- Quiet time after 11:00 PM