- Since we are mainly a seasonal and tourism business, cancellations have a significant negative affect on our business as it is very difficult to re-book dates that are cancelled. Thus, we strictly adhere to our cancellation policy. For cancellations more than fourteen days prior to arrival, the deposit will be refunded less the cancellation fee ($25) per cottage. The deposit is not refundable for cancellations within fourteen days of arrival. However, if the cancelled days are filled by other guests, the deposit will be refunded less the cancellation fee. For guests who choose to shorten their reserved stay, there will no refund for the unused portion of the reservation. “No Shows” will be responsible for payment in full for the entire reservation.
- A Lodging Gift Certificate in the amount of the deposit less the cancellation fee for a future stay may be issued due to Inclement Winter weather that result in hazardous winter road conditions.
- Closure of the Ice Caves and/or Ice Road or cancellation of other events will not be considered as a reason for a refund.
- For Apple Festival (Thursday-Monday) cancellations, the deposit is non-refundable after July 31.
- The cancellation fee is $25.00 per cottage.
- The Owners reserve the right to change the policies at any time.